February 29, 2024
IF THE REGISTRATION LINK IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Live too far from the capital city to attend one of our in persons workshop? We’ll go online too!
AUSLAN TEACHERS ONLINE
Prepare for 2024 with our comprehensive Auslan planning workshop! Gain in-depth knowledge of utilising all components of Auslan and learn effective ways to impart these skills in your classroom. We’ll cover assessment and rubric concepts, and delve into crafting scopes and sequences that align seamlessly with the Australian Curriculum. Join us for an enriching experience that will empower your teaching experience.
– Understanding Depicting Signs and Constructed Action
– Practising story telling skills and how to teach and assess these.
– Getting a grasp on Auslan
– Where to find the right resources in our community
– Scopes and sequence planning: yes we will go through the curriculum and unpack the content descriptors for learning activities and assessments so you can get those unit planners looking full and engaging!
Lets work together to get the year starting right!
Payment on purchase orders can be delayed until Term 1 if your budget has closed for the year
TIME: 11-3:00 pm AEST
DATE: Thursday, February 29th 2024
Registration Closes Tuesday February 27th